Hey ;)

Title: Invitation from Marco

pace at peacelink.it,

Come join my network at hi5!

I now have over 19 friends in my network! You can meet all of them, plus more than 20 million other Hi5 members! Once you join, you will immediately be connected to all the people in my circle of friends.

Hi5 is an online service that lets you meet new people, view photos, browse profiles, and chat with your friends.

I'll see you inside,

Marco

already has more than 20 million members!

Gender/Age:
Male/53

Location:
florence

This invitation was sent to pace at peacelink.it on behalf of Marco (mayerkos at yahoo.it).

If you do not wish to receive invitations from hi5 members, click on the link below:
http://www.hi5.com/friend/displayBlockInvite.do?inviteId=X0P3RY6C8X44844769p0